Pages

Saturday 16 February 2013

My Fave Trends: SS13

Hiya guys,

Some of the biggest trends this season are florals, monochrome & stripes - all which I looove.

Here are some ways that I'm wearing them, perhaps to give you some ideas! (Caution: Bit of a Topshop overload)



FLORALS





Contrast Floral Print Tee: Topshop
Baxter Skinny Jeans: Topshop
Denim Jacket: Rokit

I bought this top last week, and my mums reaction was that it's very 'AGH'... (I'm assuming by this she means 'in your face') Hey ho, I'm o b s e s s e d with it! It mixes lots of trends in one, with the florals,  block patterns and the checked print. Definitely wear with a jacket in the winter, so you don't freeze to death!


MONOCHROME





Aztec Midi Dress: Topshop
Leather Jacket: New Look
Ankle Boots: New Look

Eeeek I'm so excited to wear this dress out! I'm trying to think of ways to make it look more casual, cause at the moment it looks quite formal, especially with the tights & boots. What are your thoughts?

STRIPES





Stripy Shirt: Topshop
Baxter Skinny Jeans: Topshop
Necklace: Dorothy Perkins
Loafers: Primark

I'm so pleased that stripes are still in fashion, as I bought this nearly a year ago! Definitely think I'll stick to the vertical stripes, as horizontal could be a bit dodgy...


Hope ya liked the post! x

No comments:

Post a Comment