Pages

Wednesday 20 February 2013

February GlossyBox


Hi peeps!

If you haven't heard of GlossyBox, it's a monthly subscription service for £10 a month (excl. P&P) where you are sent a box of 5 deluxe beauty samples (some full size, some miniatures). The box is an exciting way to try out new products, from more well known brands or from brands you may not have heard of before! All together, the products are worth well over £10, so it is definitely worth ze money.

Therefore I thought I'd share my box with you all, as it might be something you're interested in! Part of my Xmas pressie this year was a 3 month subscription, so sadly this was my last box :(

Each months box is themed, for example Jan was the 'Detox Box' and Feb is the 'Valentines Box' (much excitement)


 Dun Dun DUUUN... I wonder what's in the box...

 Oh ma gawd it's pink



Anatomicals - You Need a Blooming Shower (rude if you ask me): full size is worth £5

 Micabella - Mineral Eye Shadow: full size is worth £14.95

 Sassoon - Professional Spray Shine: full size is worth £14.89

 Me Me Me - Fat Cat Mascara: worth £7.99

Miners Lipstick - Pink Shimmer: worth £3.99

A lollipop!!!!!! (yay)


I haven't tried out any of the products yet, (OK I tell a lie, I've eaten the lollipop. T'was fabulous) but  overall I'm impressed with this months box. It's nice to get lots of makeup, as January's box was all skincare, but I'm more of a makeup gal!

5 comments:

  1. Hey, I've just come across your blog and I really like it :)
    Check out mine? w-a-n-d-e-r-l-u-s-t1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply! Love your blog and have followed x

      Delete
  2. Thank you very much for following me :) I love your blog and would love to follow you but you don't have a follow button! Just thought I'd let you know :P xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh God, don't I! Oops I thought I did, I'll try and sort it out hehe :p x

      Delete
  3. Hey Im a danish girl and just started my own blog. Its about teenage life and everything the crosses my mind :)
    Please take a look at it and I will be thankful! xx

    cecilielindhardt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete