Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

A Guide to Long Lashes

Hiya everyone,

Over the last few years, over a billion people have asked me what mascara I used, so I thought this would be an ideal thing to blog about! (Warning: this post contains slightly creepy pictures of my eye)

I'm currently using two mascara's. For lengthening: L'oreal Telescopic, Carbon Black, and for volumising: Maybelline The Colossal, 100% Black. I also use the No7 Eyelash Curlers (shown below) 






Now for the exciting part!



So here's my eye au-natural



Then... after holding my curlers over them for 30 seconds



Then I do one coat of my L'oreal Telescopic, Carbon Black
You can see how well this lengthens them!



Finally... (cue dramatic music) here are ze finished eyelashes, after a coat of Maybelline The Colossal, 100% Black  However, if you prefer a less clumpy look then this step is optional :)


I love both these mascaras, neither smudge during the day and they are both fairly easy to remove. I'm also desperate to try the Benefit They're Real mascara, has anyone tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment