Pages

Wednesday 13 March 2013

My Candle Obsession

Hiya everyone!

This year I've become ridiculously obsessed with candles (in particular Yankee candles).

Nowadays my room smells permanently of vanilla and other sweet scents, which my mum considers nauseating... but to me they smell like heaven! Not only do candles make your room SMELL amazing, but they're just so good for room decoration. In general they make me happy. This sounds very sad, I realise. I just reaaaally love candles.










The mini Yankee candles I have are called 'Vanilla Cupcake', 'Wild Passionfruit' and 'Black Coconut', and they're £1.80 each, which is perfect if you just want to sample one of the scents without buying a full size candle (as they're pretty pricey). I usually buy mine from Clinton's Cards, but you can also buy them online. Although they're small, they still fill your room with plenty of scent, yet you'll need to buy a small candler holder to burn them in.

I also bought this heart cake stand from BHS (shown above) to display them in my room - an idea I got from some girls on Instagram!

Is anyone else a candle lover?

1 comment:

  1. PLEASE,PLEASE CHECK OUT MY BLOG & FOLLOW IF YOU LIKE :)
    DOING A GIVEAWAY WHEN I REACH 200 FOLLOWERS!!!! :)

    X0X0X0
    http://rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete